Friday, June 25, 2010

JDATE

I started a Jdate profile to bag any young Jews ready to settle down with a Jew-converted Scientologist-converted Jew on the prowl. I'll give birth in a bathtub without saying a word, I PROMISE. PLEASE IMPREGENATE ME.

Here's my profile:
I'm a laid back Jewish girl who just wants to find love. I enjoy playing on an all women's rugby team. I started out Modern Orthadox, converted to Scientology when I met my asshole (soon to be ex) husband and am now back to being Jewish and ready to get back on the prowl! I'm an Aries and a Taurus but I identify more as an Aries due to my quick-wittedness and daredevil tendencies.

I'm a civil servant and I can't tell you what I do but it has to do with Arabs and I know fourteen languages.

Check me out, my username is soccergirl101

No comments:

Post a Comment